Message Archive for wrestling

next newer message   [[Next Newer Message]   No Older Messages

Summer Wrestling Camp Enrollment

Sent: Wed Jun 5, 2019 • 11:32 AM PDT
From: Francisco Hernandez
  • To: Wrestling (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Summer Wrestling Camp Enrollment
  • From: Francisco Hernandez <fjhernandez00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 11:32:13 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=5HFeKIEjp2uE25Nutg/fbTvnluGQniWKuQIADUHJ908=; b=MDVW5cdBOqRRw2pFdBHy3wDwURgkychiPMbmU8UUcIj19XL4fqezhD49w9N1fStS3z iUHhr5JP5uq0UHRm7wJlTr5U6kAsMh8m280YAWXz/U87VUGNhgEUMPgnc5aI3YEJsTzR MjTbuZ3ODD5N04zlGerADUnax2oJfRinD96qa6torW6xJeI/JJeZVp03t0kmtuGAL2ZN QWxRPUlNiCnPoiREA5MECPIJRZKC5SKrd0YAVJ2l9HD86J3vDzOCaQlREM8LbF4lNxww W59HBkfy6de1zXG1BgeppzpxmeYZhgnHFMvwctwfs0cPTS9jXPDdXOg/BXeNaecpjGge jdNw==

Summer Wrestling Camp Enrollment
Hello Wrestling Supporters,

As the weather changes we can all tell that summer is quickly approaching! This summer MVHS Wrestling will have our first ever Summer Wrestling Camp!

This camp is specifically be for Grades 3-8 and incoming Freshman can register as well. This camp will cover the basics of wrestling as well as develop existing wrestlers with fundamentals they can take and implement anywhere! This camp is a great way to introduce students, in the Mountain View/Los Altos community, to Spartan Wrestling and the Spartan Wrestling Camps!

I have attached a flyer of the Spartan Sports Camps, the Wrestling Camp will take place from June 24-28. Please help me in getting the word out, we will need at least 15 registered students in order to hold this camp! Please get the information out as part of your support and register any of your younger student athletes for our 2019 Summer Wrestling Camp! Can't wait to see you and your athletes there!

Thank You,

Francisco J Hernandez Jr | Head Wrestling Coach-MVHS | 650-224-2269 M |
"If you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful!" - Eric Thomas