Message Archive for wind-ensemble

MVHS Booster Meeting Tonight at 7:00pm!!

Sent: Tue Mar 2, 2021 • 2:46 PM PST
From: Linde, Anna

MVHS Booster Meeting Tonight at 7:00pm!!

Good Afternoon, All!

This is a reminder to please join us for our Instrumental Music Parent Association meeting this evening at 7:00pm. The Instrumental Music Newsletter from Friday listed the meeting as, "Tuesday, March 7th." I apologize for this error- the meeting is tonight at 7:00pm! Any parents or guardians of a band or orchestra student is welcome to attend. The directors and IMPA board will be giving our usual updates as well as sharing information regarding Stable Learning Groups and how it will look for our program.

Please see the message and zoom registration link below from our IMPA secretary and president.

See you there!

Warm Regards,

Anna and Ricky

__________________________

Dear all,

Please join us for the next meeting of the Instrumental Parents Music Booster Association (IMPA), Tuesday, March 2nd at 7:00pm.

Every parent of a MVHS instrumental music student is a member of the Boosters and is welcome and encouraged to attend Boosters meetings!

These meetings are a good way to learn more about what is going on in the MVHS music program, the Boosters organization, and how we support the MVHS music program, the directors, students and other music staff members.

Tuesday March 2nd 7:00pm

Zoom Registration Link (Please Pre-register prior to meeting):

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZModeiprjsqGta02s9A9Zo_dMeHc2P0M31y

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

If you would like backing material for the meeting please add your  name to the link below and we will get it mailed to you by 5pm Tuesday.

https://docs.google.com

Best regards,

Lara Vastano & Peter Stanley MVHS IMPA Secretary

MVHS IMPA President

--
Anna Linde
MVHS Instrumental Music