Message Archive for wind-ensemble

Music Boosters Meeting tonight, Tuesday Feb. 2nd 7:00pm

Sent: Tue Feb 2, 2021 • 9:07 AM PST
From: Linde, Anna
  • To: instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS, Anna Linde <anna.linde (at) MVLA>, Ricky Alegria <ricky.alegria (at) MVLA>
  • Subject: Music Boosters Meeting tonight, Tuesday Feb. 2nd 7:00pm
  • From: "Linde, Anna" <anna.linde (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 09:06:53 -0800

Music Boosters Meeting tonight, Tuesday Feb. 2nd 7:00pm
Dear all,

Please join us tonight at 7:00pm for our next meeting of the Instrumental Parents Music Booster Association (IMPA).

Every parent of a MVHS instrumental music student is a member of the Boosters and is welcome and encouraged to attend Boosters meetings! These meetings are a good way to learn more about what is going on in the MVHS music program, the Boosters organization, and how we support the MVHS music program, the directors, students and other music staff members.

Tuesday Feb. 2nd 7:00pm

If you would like backing material for the meeting please add your  name to the link below and we will get it mailed to you by 5pm Tuesday.

Best regards,

Lara Vastano
MVHS IMPA Secretary

--