Message Archive for symphony-orch

2022 MV Spartan Marching Band Packet and Registration

Sent: Fri May 27, 2022 • 3:00 PM PDT
From: Alegria, Ricky

2022 MV Spartan Marching Band Packet and Registration
Hello Mountain View Instrumental Music Families,

We are excited to roll out registration for the 2022 MV Spartan Marching Band!

Grab your instruments, flags, drumsticks, and mallets. Put on your sunscreen and your favorite pair of sunglasses and meet me at Spartan Stadium! We have an exciting show planned for you. We can't wait to get started.

Attached you will find 2022 Student Registration Packet and Parent Information Packet. Please follow the steps outlined below before Friday, June 17th.
  • Fill out this Google Form: https://mvla-net.zoom.us/j/97813048084

    If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

    Looking forward to a great season!

    --
    Ricky Alegria
    Instrumental Music