Message Archive for symphonic-band

Colorguard and Marching Percussion

Sent: Wed May 5, 2021 • 11:49 AM PDT
From: Alegria, Ricky

Colorguard and Marching Percussion
Hello MV Instrumental Music!

If you are interested in participating in Colorguard or Marching Percussion next fall, we are holding two workshops for those interested.

Everyone is welcome to attend. Whether you have marched with us before or have limited experience, we'd love to have you join us! Learn the basics from our current Winter Auxiliary students and get ready for next year.

Where:
Packard Hall

When:
Friday, May 7th and 14th

Time:
3:45pm-5:15pm

To register, please go to the following link or scan the QR code on the flyer. https://bit.ly/3xJyBHD

Mask wearing and social distancing protocols will be followed.

Feel free to email with any questions. ricky.alegria (at) MVLA

We hope to see you there!
Winter Perc Workshop Flyer.png
Winterguard Flyer.png
--