Message Archive for symphonic-band

Join us now for our Spring Chamber Concert!

Sent: Sat Apr 24, 2021 • 3:56 PM PDT
From: Linde, Anna

Join us now for our Spring Chamber Concert!
Join us for our 2021 Spring Chamber Concert! The concert is student-led by members of our Chamber Orchestra and Student Outreach Club.

We look forward to our students' virtual chamber ensemble performances!

A recording of the concert will be available following Saturday afternoon.

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 10.37.43 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 10.38.02 AM.png

--
Anna Linde
MVHS Instrumental Music