Message Archive for symphonic-band

2021 Spring Chamber Concert Saturday!

Sent: Fri Apr 23, 2021 • 10:42 AM PDT
From: Linde, Anna

2021 Spring Chamber Concert Saturday!
Hi Music Families!

Please join us tomorrow at 4:00pm for our 2021 Spring Chamber Concert! The concert is student-led by members of our Chamber Orchestra and Student Outreach Club.

We look forward to our students' virtual chamber ensemble performances!
Click here to access the zoom link to register.  Please note the registration will list that the event begins at 3:00pm, but the concert in fact begins at 4:00pm.

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 10.37.43 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 10.38.02 AM.png

--
Anna Linde
MVHS Instrumental Music