Message Archive for swimming

MVHS Golf Tournament

Sent: Tue Sep 7, 2021 • 8:46 AM PDT
From: Rafael Alapont

MVHS Golf Tournament
To All Aquatic Members,

Coach Williams and Myself would like to see and encourage everyone to participate in the Booster Golf Tournament. At a minimum we want to see 3 teams of 4 golfers representing boy's and girl's water polo as well as swimming in this Booster event!

The 4th annual golf tournament will be Sunday November 7th at Shoreline.  Please join us as we enjoy a day of golf while creating community and raising funds to support the success of our MVHS Student Athlete.

The event is open to Parents and students.  We have hosted parents and children foursomes as well as three generation teams.  This is about fun and open to all skill levels.

Ticket link is:
The fee covers golf, a cart, lunch, 2 drink tickets and a commemorative gift.  We also would love sponsors for any of the activities.  Please reach out to Chris Dickerson (chrisdickerson94@xxxxxxxxx or 650-224-9748) if you have any questions or interest in sponsoring.