Message Archive for swimming

Re: Roster Template

Sent: Sat Aug 14, 2021 • 8:16 PM PDT
From: Rafael Alapont

Re: Roster Template
Hi everyone,

Attached are the water polo rosters for this season.

Coach Raffi and Coach Julie

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 9:50 AM Smith, Shelley <shelley.smith (at) MVLA> wrote:
Coaches,
Attached is the roster template in (excel) to be completed and returned to me after your rosters are set.  We'll need this information ASAP because it's used to allow freshmen to opt out of PE classes while in your sport.  It's also used by our counselors to add for sport credit and grades on their transcripts.

We'll talk when this should be completed.
Shelley Smith
Athletic Director, Physical Education Teacher, Head Football Coach
Mountain View High School
650-940-4600 ex 1421