Message Archive for marching-band

Stable Learning Groups and Instrumental Music

Sent: Sun Feb 28, 2021 • 7:52 PM PST
From: Linde, Anna

Stable Learning Groups and Instrumental Music
Hello Instrumental Music Families,

We have received many questions regarding stable learning groups and how they will work with Performing Arts.  Our Performing Arts Coordinator, Jill Denny, created a video to help provide more information. We are hoping that this video, which has been approved by the district administration, helps answer your questions. Please reach out to Ricky and me if you have any additional questions, and we will respond as quickly as we can.  We know that we are asking for student names who want to participate in stable learning groups by March 4th.

Please note, we will be receiving updates from the county regarding wind instruments on Tuesday. As soon as Ricky and I have more information, we will share a follow-up email with our community.

Be Well,
Anna and Ricky
--
Anna Linde