Message Archive for jazz-ensemble

Help Needed for Friday’s Pep Band

Sent: Tue Sep 14, 2021 • 12:53 PM PDT
From: Linde, Anna

Help Needed for Friday’s Pep Band
Happy Tuesday, All!

I hope you had a great weekend!
I am reaching out to ask if there are 3-4 parent volunteers who would be willing to help coordinate 3rd Quarter dinner distribution with Snack Shack for this Friday’s varsity game.

Your tasks would include:
-heading over to Snack Shack part way through halftime to help set up the buffet of hotdogs/quesadillas
-distribute food to our pep band students
-collect food tickets at buffet table
-and then return the tickets and trays to snack shack

All of this takes place during the 3rd quarter of our varsity football game. I will be able to connect you with our wonderful Snack Shack coordinator, Le Ann Steffen.

Please contact me via email if you would be willing to help this Friday.

Thank you and have a wonderful week!

Best,
Anna Linde