Message Archive for jazz-ensemble

Join Our 2021 Spartan Sound Pep Band!!

Sent: Sat Aug 14, 2021 • 2:01 PM PDT
From: Linde, Anna

Join Our 2021 Spartan Sound Pep Band!!
Hey Musicians!

I hope you had a great first few days back to school. It is wonderful having you on campus again and I want to welcome all of our new students! For those of you who don't know me, I am Anna Linde. This is my fourth year teaching at MVHS and I will be running our Spartan Sound Pep Band this school year.
Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 1.37.05 PM.png
Spartan Sound is a spirit group of wind and percussion instruments that performs at our home Varsity Football Games, pep rallies, and other sporting events. In 2019, Spartan Sound grew tremendously and we had an excellent group representing our music program and contributing to school spirit! We love supporting athletics and this year, we will be playing under our brand new stadium lights!!

I invite all musicians to join me in building spirit and making a positive impact on our school culture!
Rehearsals begin on Wednesday, August 18th
from 3:15pm- 4:30pm. We will start in Packard Hall and then move outdoors.

Below is our Performance Schedule:
Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 1.42.58 PM.png

I can't wait for a fun season performing together and supporting our greater school community!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. See you on Wednesday!

All My Best,
Anna Linde

Please be aware that all Spartan Sound information is subject to change in accordance with district and county COVID 19 restrictions.

--
Anna Linde
MVHS Instrumental Music