Message Archive for jazz-ensemble

2021 Marching Band Kickoff Meeting.

Sent: Fri Jun 4, 2021 • 4:13 PM PDT
From: Alegria, Ricky
  • To: instrumental-music (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: 2021 Marching Band Kickoff Meeting.
  • From: "Alegria, Ricky" <ricky.alegria (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 16:12:48 -0700
  • Sender: <instrumental-music@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

2021 Marching Band Kickoff Meeting.
Hello Instrumental Music Families,

Happy Summer Break!

As we close the books on this school year, we look ahead to next Fall.

We hope you can join us this Monday, June 7th @ 7:00pm for our 2021 Marching Band Kickoff Meeting!

We will go over all the pertinent information regarding the upcoming season, answer any questions you may have moving forward, and announce our student leadership team. Even if you haven't signed up for Marching Band yet, you are still invited to attend.

You can access the Zoom Meeting Here:

If you haven't completed our online registration form you can do so at this link:

Lastly, attached is our Parent Information Packet along with our Registration Packet.

Please complete all required paperwork no later than Friday, June 11th

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Best,
--
Ricky Alegria
Instrumental Music