Message Archive for girls-lacrosse

No Game Tomorrow or Practice 3/13

Sent: Thu Mar 12, 2020 • 9:08 PM PDT
From: Tim Kirkendall via girls-lacrosse
  • To: "girls-lacrosse (at) MVHS ELISTS" <girls-lacrosse (at) MVHS ELISTS>
  • Subject: No Game Tomorrow or Practice 3/13
  • From: "Tim Kirkendall via girls-lacrosse" <girls-lacrosse (at) MVHS ELISTS>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 04:07:23 +0000 (UTC)
  • Cc: Courtney Kramer <cortiekramer@xxxxxxxxx>, Paige Bennion <paigebennion@xxxxxxxxx>, Tim Kirkendall <timmerkirk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1584072482; bh=Sf60ejTDnKtpA1O6mNShdY9P0MWLVlYlzchKc+G6Xio=; h=Date:From:To:Cc:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=KU3EE/ZDhKGkBB5NqK/0UlMOLn3GqSyUnJ1opbkWctYqYFwjvAadklNG4kiEmOTeXdAnh2SkMf230YyOtVbRbXQUOgZ7GERk2SS+JtqNbiuAjb8CKXz/tZp+ofLrPWx0vJ+UNxj4clIHxvAB4MkXv5Mg9JnxWbQ1LxgZjolOQ9c/ZXjxfsb3qx38FJKJsuFoFn4NudAIgmGU91QHq0F+aQu8zMs5U1ZkRKDTOBEnFsRVlfTOy+xKXpNYCNijJB9LcxYb/nwz55UFXi3ccuuXtpnN6Hm9fWAgk4xNqzuuM1bNanpnyNifitgrboKT8PCGtH7wLUb3KUztu8KdIwa1UQ==
  • Sender: <girls-lacrosse (at) MVHS ELISTS>

No Game Tomorrow or Practice 3/13
Hey everyone,
I'm sure you heard from the girls, that unfortunately due to to the corona virus all spring sports have been supsended. Games are suspended until further notice. I have copied the email from the SCVAL Commisioner.  So we will NOT be playing Wilcox tomorrow or likely all of next week. Both teams will NOT practice tomorrow as well as on Monday of next week.  I will send out the weekly email on Sunday and let you all know what the plan for next week.  Enjoy your extended weekend and I will see you all on Tuesday.
-Coach Tim

The Santa Clara Valley Athletic League, effective Friday 3.13.20, is suspending all spring sports’ competitions and games by and with their member schools.  The SCVAL Board of Managers with guidance from their Superintendents will monitor this terrible Covid-19 virus situation and provide our next steps as we progress.

Spring sports will be allowed to practice and train being conscience of social distances and not having large numbers in a gym or area.  The joy of sport and workout might be important due to these stressful times our student/athletes are going through.  Remember, hygiene and a soapy shower after every workout.

Respectfully,

Brad Metheany

SCVAL Commissioner