Message Archive for class-2023

Good news! Yearbook signing IS NOT cancelled!

Sent: Tue May 26, 2020 • 10:21 AM PDT
From: Ewald, Lynne
  • To: class-2020 (at) MVHS ELISTS, class-2021 (at) MVHS ELISTS, class-2022 (at) MVHS ELISTS, class-2023 (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Good news! Yearbook signing IS NOT cancelled!
  • From: "Ewald, Lynne" <lynne.ewald (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 10:20:29 -0700
  • Sender: <class-2023 (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Good news! Yearbook signing IS NOT cancelled!

Mountain View High School Parents and Students:

Yearbook Signing: SOCIALLY DISTANCED EDITION

We are excited to announce that the Mountain View High School yearbook signing tradition is alive and it’s fully digital to suit our socially distanced students.

Jostens has just launched a new platform, Yearbook Digital Signing Pages, that gives every student in our school the chance to create  virtual signing pages, invite their friends to leave messages, and print out the final pages to keep with the yearbook as a permanent keepsake.This is free for every student whether they purchased a yearbook or not.

Share the link below with your student so they can get started with their yearbook signing.

yearbooksigning.jostens.com

Take care, sending health, strength and positivity,

Meghan Engle
MVHS Art Teacher & Olympiad Yearbook Adviser
Mountain View High School
3535 Truman Ave.
Mountain View, CA 94040

"You can’t use up creativity.  The more you use, the more you have."–Maya Angelou

For a list of community resources and assistance during the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit:https://bit.ly/MVHSCovid19
Starting Wednesday, March 18,  MVLA is partnering with MVWSD to provide free meals to students who rely on us for support while our campuses are closed for instruction. We will be providing meals each weekday for all students age 18 and younger (no IDs required) at Gabriela Mistral Elementary School.(See flyer).

--
Lynne Ewald
Assistant Principal