Message Archive for boys-water-polo

Fwd: Last Chance to order Water Polo Gear

Sent: Tue Sep 3, 2019 • 6:00 AM PDT
From: Rafael Alapont
  • To: boys-water-polo (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Fwd: Last Chance to order Water Polo Gear
  • From: Rafael Alapont <rlalapont@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 06:00:47 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:date:subject:message-id :references:to; bh=XkZJVFt+M5sTT+RROutb5LTADfHXjMF2PtTFcOdq69A=; b=e1Pd1dVrSVx+Rxiuclv/jS6tULBv5woZafWSeK4G/aySGaaIQwftrpTfCW1DTjRkhu UN7EdwcdzPBewG69RjVeQzt/Sw/pxrC43qOK8pP8S7+70ZAiesO3dZ41A7ZPcRUeiNsw +PuGkhTJoPy2JpFLpyU7wJZovPzNxlkpXYh6ACloYO8i2wnlr4W+GcfmqnWTtfz23HqK 5zPRGeC2kT+6pWacIQKwJ1BCGkx35If+l9ZuOCl3vlTBeUDoK1A6VclCU5+TYBOn8hF4 cFejcbDmkgl3xK7mWhHU0zTOc2g4/iTrkoHo0YGApsMQaZL/VsuP3guBcpyZk/SInvqy fhWQ==

Fwd: Last Chance to order Water Polo Gear

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: