Message Archive for boys-water-polo

Fwd: Water Polo Gear Update

Sent: Tue Aug 27, 2019 • 5:09 PM PDT
From: Rafael Alapont
  • To: boys-water-polo (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Fwd: Water Polo Gear Update
  • From: Rafael Alapont <rlalapont@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 17:09:45 -0700
  • Cc: girls-water-polo (at) MVHS ELISTS, aaronwaldrip@xxxxxxxxx
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:message-id :references:cc:to; bh=3wnUZZwMra1wWiVpnlS9CA8+HRZjf1r/bzfUFJI7o60=; b=k/eNYlQPe8uDk3hKeBhteQwcK4DdUwkDRda37hltqhK13hCd7805f5YLaNXQz65/+3 cVMx9FvfVc2QAyqTe9urfMmnNtGBE5FgRxSc6A1pKHL/5FuJFsH7w/kIfUprJEg1k2d1 geaeWB9AvX6pdnB0ayrhNPdkmkIZvVXAxBgwvQSDnfEyzEJOo07Qaix2iG2ue0cOXLMO KeWgVKLtcXj/ZiIw8UHgNTBiyP4Ooz0hOQdUShYkes+lSUDtINPKe/6Zx04jndXh1KZc lz8ghm8RbCAXGLYj4RP8ssoOJUvk1wXk81QKo0peTzI7Vq7sL4ziYrpFZnnCgAPK2yqf vDmw==

Fwd: Water Polo Gear Update

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: