Message Archive for boys-tennis

Spartans Sports Camp Early Registration Discount Ends April 1st

Sent: Sun Mar 27, 2022 • 8:23 PM PDT
From: Doug Wiersig
  • To: ath-all (at) MVHS ELISTS, mvhs-ptsa (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Spartans Sports Camp Early Registration Discount Ends April 1st
  • From: Doug Wiersig <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 17:41:26 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=spartanssportscamp-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=BuaWxfwmjea1cRBS/lKYfw1kNEXKP/jJ/8nFWchMiXc=; b=1B1XglqWp5ddeNDSYwZ1fz0Z7EPXVxVcrDiOINRLTLJ+tnzWLXBEUBzSnm8C8O7LEO Vf66SGte0fgqjsQ9Xm7OQ4mcF09Wk1TeY4oz9yCQ7avqTMxpMt4ZFomCKTLN7mJr4CEz qq2RhP71XaphjPRw+jOnpvTTrDQ7rWG9gLqtG9ZB9dSVOMDWafrkXrihhWqSO/WvpvfG GDMFi6uezQd1v85l28KJAj0gvIBUy5L1aRXAw058UAgD79FLa7KrV7T/wiEXsCpLB35X Y/C160SjMCqZyTUUSO9x8s9c2x1bqfilA0TmgMU9+4YtQ1YhsFKAkRK3BknXEvOdeAdF gZgw==
  • Sender: <ath-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Spartans Sports Camp Early Registration Discount Ends April 1st
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that our Early Registration Discount ends Friday, April 1st: Save $25 per session!

Register today for summer camp at SpartansSportsCamp.com. Camp will run June 13-July 29  at Mtn. View High School. As always all proceeds benefit the Mtn. View HS Athletic Department - we have raised over $400,000 since 2012.

Finally, we are looking for counselors and other staff members to join our team! If you know of anyone who might be interested please have them apply at our website by April 1st.

What's new for SUMMER 2022?
  • Three Academic Enrichment Camps: Digital Art & Photography, Mock Trial, and Wacky Science!  Campers will have the opportunity to learn from experienced and passionate MVHS teachers. Also - these camps will feature our "Cross Training" period in the middle of the day where campers can swim, play in the arcade, or join a fun camp game such as dodgeball!

As always we are proud to offer the following at Spartans Sports Camp:
  • Highly trained staff that includes current and former MVHS student-athletes and experienced MVHS coaches.
  • Swimming offered daily on-site for summer camps!
  • Flexible, fast, and easy online registration.
  • Campers receive a water bottle, t-shirt, and drawstring backpack.
  • 100% of the camp proceeds goes to support athletics at Mountain View High School. Your camp dollar goes directly back to the community!  Spartans Sports Camp directly supports the MVHS Athletic Department as we are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Since 2012, we have raised over $400,000 for the MVHS Athletic Department.
  • Morning and Afternoon extended care available until 6:30 pm (extra charge)
  • Great selection of camps - there is something for everyone at Spartans Sports Camp!

Please see www.SpartansSportsCamp.com for our full calendar and to register today!

Check out our LAUNCH VIDEO!

Take advantage of our discounts:

Early Registration
Save $25 on each summer session if you register by April 1st at www.SpartansSportsCamp.com. Register today!

Multi-Session/Sibling Discount:
Save 10% on camp fees only (excludes lunch and extended care) when you register for 2 or more sessions at the same time. See website for terms and conditions.

Sincerely,

Doug Wiersig
Administrative Director
650.479.5906