Message Archive for boys-tennis

Spartans Sports Camp Registration Open!

Sent: Sun Feb 20, 2022 • 1:08 PM PST
From: Doug Wiersig
  • To: ath-all (at) MVHS ELISTS, mvhs-ptsa (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Spartans Sports Camp Registration Open!
  • From: Doug Wiersig <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 12:58:29 -0800
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=spartanssportscamp-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=XMj/Fp8P78nyyEHi59B+PmdwdDUoNvEvk5XvMKs6MnQ=; b=Rowmq9KzH7VVX61fJajUlD4ee7Xjia/POj4vet7C/Dmk5nE9fQcnaw0Jo4yGGDKv6z JaYpx2BPKAg2/lYrqB0aUoM3drztR7D/YUBqQVtvrJIGd8951jTXOMZmAClkHEfoPMpr N/6gQ5IOKLotp4PtjB9EHuo5YOy1jc1tYbK4dznKjvSFafXZLWzzemm6JwhWleM5dAYJ 8tO3WRxi8DJ9MHyHUm8pO4be6WsKCz/LWhNrgpJclB2Q02doOyLSntpbdg0LAMe5VFO4 HIBohxmHGT55UwUOaq0g7F90KH4inTosa0PfefqhoudKFcUGzdnm8Ou4aoQznnQCGedH j6yw==
  • Sender: <ath-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Spartans Sports Camp Registration Open!
Hi everyone,

We are excited to announce that after a 2 year hiatus, Spartans Sports Camp will be back this summer!

Registration for summer camp is now open at SpartansSportsCamp.com. Camp will run June 13-July 29  at Mtn. View High School. As always all proceeds benefit the Mtn. View HS Athletic Department - we have raised over $400,000 since 2012.

Finally, we are looking for counselors and other staff members to join our team! If you know of anyone who might be interested please have them apply at our website by April 1st.

What's new for SUMMER 2022?
  • Three Academic Enrichment Camps: Digital Art & Photography, Mock Trial, and Wacky Science!  Campers will have the opportunity to learn from experienced and passionate MVHS teachers. Also - these camps will feature our "Cross Training" period in the middle of the day where campers can swim, play in the arcade, or join a fun camp game such as dodgeball!

As always we are proud to offer the following at Spartans Sports Camp:
  • Highly trained staff that includes current and former MVHS student-athletes and experienced MVHS coaches.
  • Swimming offered daily on-site for summer camps!
  • Flexible, fast, and easy online registration.
  • Campers receive a water bottle, t-shirt, and drawstring backpack.
  • 100% of the camp proceeds goes to support athletics at Mountain View High School. Your camp dollar goes directly back to the community!  Spartans Sports Camp directly supports the MVHS Athletic Department as we are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Since 2012, we have raised over $400,000 for the MVHS Athletic Department.
  • Morning and Afternoon extended care available until 6:30 pm (extra charge)
  • Great selection of camps - there is something for everyone at Spartans Sports Camp!

Please see www.SpartansSportsCamp.com for our full calendar and to register today!

Check out our LAUNCH VIDEO!

Take advantage of our discounts:

Early Registration
Save $25 on each summer session if you register by April 1st at www.SpartansSportsCamp.com. Register today!

Multi-Session/Sibling Discount:
Save 10% on camp fees only (excludes lunch and extended care) when you register for 2 or more sessions at the same time. See website for terms and conditions.

Sincerely,

Doug Wiersig
Administrative Director
650.479.5906