Message Archive for aux-unit

Recording of Chamber Music Concert

Sent: Tue Jan 12, 2021 • 10:47 AM PST
From: Linde, Anna

Recording of Chamber Music Concert
Happy Tuesday!

On Saturday, our students shared a Chamber Music Concert over Zoom Webinar. It was hosted by Music Outreach Club and Chamber Orchestra, with Yana Kim and Trisha Gongalore as our emcees, Kavi Gollamudi as our tech master, and Annabelle Lo as PR head. Our students planned and organized the entire concert and invited three local nursing home communities to watch the concert. We had a great turn out in our virtual audience. It was such a wonderful concert filled with small chamber groups including pre-recorded solos, duets, and trios, as well as two live solo performances over Zoom.

Here is the link! We hope you enjoy our January Chamber Music Concert!

--
Anna Linde
MVHS Instrumental Music